Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I did yesterday instead of posting

  • Spend a lot of time looking for stock photos to illustrate very specific ideas (a couple of them from articles of my own)
  • Clean the bathroom I share with three males
  • Talk to our accountant and insurance rep about dead ends
  • Make beef stew
  • Work a penitential service (I had to keep an eye on the priest hearing confessions by the back fire exit [ha!] and tell people when he was ready for the next one. At first, I waited till I saw him raise his right hand -- and there were false alarms as he was quite the gesticulator -- then I saw that, when he leaned back and listened for a longish time, an Act of Contrition was being made, and considering the distance, it was time for the next person in line to start on their way. In answer to some question from an old gentleman, I said, "I don't know, it's the first time we've done it this way" and he said, "I hope it's the last!")
  • Scrape wax off the altar (don't ask)

No comments:

Post a Comment