Thursday, January 17, 2013

Charlotte answers all our questions

Here. Very kind of her to take the time, as I realize when I read about her everyday routine (70 miles? Every day? That's a couple months' worth of driving for me.)

Yes, I asked the "are you friends with the neighbors yet" question. I'm always interested in how these processes work, or don't, even though I think it's never the same twice. I'm someone who can talk about our neighbors' "annual big party they never invite us to", and laugh, and mean it, but it took me a long time to get to this point.

(And we've got other neighbors who have an annual big party they always invite us to, who in fact felt they had to drop a card in our mailbox this year to say it was pre-empted because of renovations, just in case we got the idea it was on and we weren't invited. So.)

Char was also asked about having any anger at the Church, and ended up writing also about her anger at some Catholics. God knows there're some I'm mad at -- whether it would be a good idea for me to write about that, or whether it would be the top of the slippery slope into mortal sin via whining, I don't know yet.

Anyway, once again, if anyone's reading this, go read her.

No comments:

Post a Comment